Advantages of Investing in a Trust Deed with TripleNet Investors
- First Trust Deeds only.
- Interest is paid out monthly.
- Investment Terms are typically for 1 to 2 years.
- TripleNet Investors records our investors as beneficiaries directly on the Deed of Trust.
- You pick your investment; no blind pools, funds, or partnerships.
- TripleNet Investors sends out 1099s at the end of the year; no K-1s.
- Current property appraisals and comps are always used to determine current value
and are always available for your review.
- Borrowers must sign personal guarantees for each loan making them liable
individually not just through a partnership or corporation.
- TripleNet Investors and our affiliates have participated in over $1.2+ billion worth of real estate
transactions over the last 38 years.
Depending on the loan type and speed required. The range is typically between 8.0% and 12.0% per annum.
Also depending on the loan type and speed. Points will be more tied to speed and quality of the collateral. Points will typically range from 3.0% to 6.0%.
The majority of loans TripleNet Investors originates, have a 12-month term.
Personal guarantees are always required.
Typical loan size is $2.0 million to $15 million. We have on occasion brokered loans over $15 million.
Our focus is primarily the Western and Southwestern United States. However, we will entertain loan requests for other parts of the United States on a case by case basis, depending on the merits of the loan request